See You Again
Sep 4, 2018
Dear all Martin V followers,
Thanks for your attention to Martin V Robot Boxing over the past three years!
As the estimated launch date draws near, we got in touch with the developer, Octeto Studios, and learned about the situation of Martin V.
Now here are the updates:
- The studio has been working from time to time on Martin V. Actually, now they have a PC alpha and they are aiming for a Switch version.
- The mobile version is still in their plans. However, it’s been difficult to finish the mobile version of Martin V while taking other projects to support the studio.
Therefore, we’re sorry to inform you that we have to temporarily take off Pre-registration Campaign: Martin V Robot Boxing.
Don’t worry. We will inform you if there are any other updates.
Staying true, punching hard!
- PLM Team
Sep 15, 2016
Martin V's beta test is still gearing up for a launch. Check out the vids below for the first live tests of the "Beta Build!"
Staying true, punching hard.
Aug 10, 2016
Hey everybody! Thanks you all for being so patient and understanding. A lot of stuff has happened around Martin V in the last months, but in summary, we can tell you this:
- We have shown the game in the most relevant game industry events in the world and we have received valuable feedback.
- There is a constant pressure from the Free-to-Play market to make games as easy and simple as possible, so they can be played by as many people as possible, even your granny :)
- Martin V was born as a way to bring a Nintendo-Punch-Out-like experiencies to the mobile devices, which means a deeper gameplay for skilled players.
- After long debates, we have decided to keep our original vision. We will not betray your expectations with a half-assed, granny-friendly game.
- We have solved past performance issues, and Martin V is just improving, adding new moves, new bosses, new locations, and a new apprentice system.
- The closed Beta is still on, so we will inform the details soon.
Jun 12, 2016
Nose Thunder is having a good Sunday?
Any other characters you'd like to see make fools of themselves?
Martin V Closed Beta!
Apr 21, 2016
Thanks to PLM, today we are thrilled to announce that we will be running a closed Beta in the next couple of weeks, so you can be one of our lucky Beta testers!!
This Beta version will feature core gameplay and some limited functions, but the chosen players will be able to test and provide valuable feedback in different areas of the game.
I hope you are just as excited as we are! Thanks again for your support!!