Staying true, punching hard.
Aug 10, 2016
Hey everybody! Thanks you all for being so patient and understanding. A lot of stuff has happened around Martin V in the last months, but in summary, we can tell you this:
- We have shown the game in the most relevant game industry events in the world and we have received valuable feedback.
- There is a constant pressure from the Free-to-Play market to make games as easy and simple as possible, so they can be played by as many people as possible, even your granny :)
- Martin V was born as a way to bring a Nintendo-Punch-Out-like experiencies to the mobile devices, which means a deeper gameplay for skilled players.
- After long debates, we have decided to keep our original vision. We will not betray your expectations with a half-assed, granny-friendly game.
- We have solved past performance issues, and Martin V is just improving, adding new moves, new bosses, new locations, and a new apprentice system.
- The closed Beta is still on, so we will inform the details soon.
Martin V Closed Beta!
Apr 21, 2016
Thanks to PLM, today we are thrilled to announce that we will be running a closed Beta in the next couple of weeks, so you can be one of our lucky Beta testers!!
This Beta version will feature core gameplay and some limited functions, but the chosen players will be able to test and provide valuable feedback in different areas of the game.
I hope you are just as excited as we are! Thanks again for your support!!