Staying true, punching hard.
Aug 10, 2016
Hey everybody! Thanks you all for being so patient and understanding. A lot of stuff has happened around Martin V in the last months, but in summary, we can tell you this:
- We have shown the game in the most relevant game industry events in the world and we have received valuable feedback.
- There is a constant pressure from the Free-to-Play market to make games as easy and simple as possible, so they can be played by as many people as possible, even your granny :)
- Martin V was born as a way to bring a Nintendo-Punch-Out-like experiencies to the mobile devices, which means a deeper gameplay for skilled players.
- After long debates, we have decided to keep our original vision. We will not betray your expectations with a half-assed, granny-friendly game.
- We have solved past performance issues, and Martin V is just improving, adding new moves, new bosses, new locations, and a new apprentice system.
- The closed Beta is still on, so we will inform the details soon.