TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of PreLaunch.me's websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Adways Inc . Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- "You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site.
- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site.
- "We," "us," and "our" refer to PreLaunch.me.
- "Content" means text, images, photos, and all other forms of data or communication.
USING THE SITE
- Permission to Use the Site
- We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Site Availability
- The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- User Accounts
- You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account. In these terms, references to "log in details" or "account" include your log in details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow our Site to interact with.
- If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or account with someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm that may result.
- User conduct and content
- You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Site from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Site, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Site.
- You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or using our Site is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
- Information, data, software, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Site by you or another user ("Content"). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Site, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Site.
- You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another's privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- We do not control Content posted on our Site by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when using our Site, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Site.
- We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Site if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Site into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our Site and we make no undertaking to do so.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Site
- You give us permission to use your account content and information in connection with our ad marketing service without any compensation to you.
- We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
- We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
- Except as otherwise stated above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
- Any failure on PreLaunch.me's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with PreLaunch.me's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.