TERMS OF SERVICE
(Effective Date: July 22, 2015)
You may not use our Service if: (a) you cannot enter into a binding contract with the Company; (b) you are under 13 years of age, in which case you must not create an Account, use any part of the Applications, or submit personal information through the Applications or to the Company (for example, name, address, telephone number, email address); (c) you are not allowed to receive products, including services or software, from the United States; (d) you are a convicted sex offender; or (e) you have previously been banned from using any of the Applications. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, or under the age of majority where you live, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these TOS.
In some instances, both these TOS and separate terms of service, rules, policies or guidelines set forth additional conditions that may apply to an Application, including, without limitation, the Apple iTunes Store Terms and Conditions, the Google Play Terms of Service, Google Terms of Service, Google Business Play Program and Policies and any applicable SNS terms and conditions (collectively, the “Additional Terms”). To the extent there is a conflict between the TOS and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Company determines otherwise, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Limitations. The license granted to you is subject to the following limitations. You shall not or permit any other person to:
- in whole or in part, (1) modify or create any derivative work of the Company Materials (defined below), other user’s User Content (defined below) or Application, or (2) copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, or organization of any Application;
- modify, alter or remove any copyright, patent, confidentiality, trademark and other notices, labels or legends in any Company Materials, other user’s User Content or the Application;
- sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of any Company Materials, other user’s User Content or Application to other parties in any way not expressly authorized herein;
- assign, rent, lease, distribute or license any Company Materials, other user’s User Content or Application to others;
- exploit any Company Materials, other user’s User Content or Application, or any of its parts for any commercial purpose;
- use any third-party software to modify any Application;
- use any Application to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of third party intellectual property rights; or
- create or maintain, under any circumstance, any unauthorized connections to any Application. All connections to the Applications may only be made through methods and means expressly approved by the Company. Under no circumstances will you connect, or create tools that allow you or others to connect, to the proprietary interface or interfaces other than those expressly provided by the Company for public use.
- Additional Agreements.
- By accessing and using the Applications, you represent and warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving exports or services under United States or other applicable export laws.
- You agree that by accessing and using the Applications you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that you access and use the Applications at your own risk.
Your failure to comply with the restrictions and limitations listed above and elsewhere in these TOS shall result IN termination of the license granted hereunder with immediate effect and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- IP OWNERSHIP
- Accounts and User Data. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the Account, Application status, benefits and privileges, and all other data accumulated in connection with your access and use of the Application (collectively, “User Data”). You further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Account and User Data (excluding User Content) are and shall be owned solely and exclusively by the Company. No rights conferred to you in connection with the Applications (including any Company Materials) may be transferred or assigned by you (by operation of law or otherwise including at the time of cancellation of your Account) to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company. We reserve the right to remove or reclaim any user ID at any time and for any reason.
- Company Materials. The Company, its licensors and/or certain third parties (as applicable) retain exclusive right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to all materials that are part of the Applications (including past, present and future versions) (excluding User Content), including, without limitation: graphics; layout; text; images; audio and/or video; designs; advertising copy; logos; domain names; trade names and marks; and service marks; any and all copyrightable material; the “look and feel”; the compilation, assembly and arrangement of the materials of the Applications; and all other materials or content made available on the Applications (collectively, the “Company Materials”) and such Company Materials are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by applicable copyright, trademark, patent, publicity and other laws, rules, regulations and international treaties.
- Trademark Notice. All words and logos in an Application marked by the ™ or ® symbols are trademarks and service marks of the Company and/or its licensor(s). All rights are reserved. All other trademarks and service marks appearing in the Applications are the property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved. Use of any of our trademarks, service marks or names as “metatags” for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in these TOS is strictly prohibited.
- Application. The Company and/or its licensors retain exclusive right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to all Applications, copies thereof, and all error corrections, bug-fixes, patches, updates, derivative works, improvements, modifications thereto (whether made by the Company, its licensors, you, or otherwise), any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, character inventories, structural or landscape designs, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, storylines, character likenesses, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and “applets” incorporated into the Applications. The rights described in the foregoing sentence are the copyrighted work of the Company and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. The Application may contain certain licensed materials, and the licensors of those materials may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of this TOS.
- Third Parties. The Applications may be incorporated into, and may incorporate itself, software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. Any such third party software or technology that is incorporated in the Applications falls under the scope of these TOS. Any and all other third party software or technology that may be distributed together with the Applications will be subject to you explicitly accepting a license agreement with that third party. You acknowledge and agree that you will not enter into a contractual relationship with the Company regarding such third party software or technology and you will look solely to the applicable third party and not to the Company to enforce any of your rights.
- No Additional Rights. Only those licenses expressly set forth in these TOS are granted. No other licenses are granted under these TOS, whether by implication, estoppel, course of conduct, or otherwise. Nothing in these TOS is intended to transfer any of the right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) from the Company and/or its licensors to you or any third party. If you are ever inadvertently or erroneous held or deemed to be the owner of any such rights, you agree to assign and hereby irrevocably assign to the Company or its licensors, as the case may be, all such rights as of the effective date of these TOS, and agree to execute all documents to implement and confirm the letter and intent of the foregoing.
- ACCOUNT, FEES, TERMINATION, AND REFUNDS
- Accounts. You may currently access the Applications without establishing a user account (“Account”). We may, however, in the future require Application users to register and establish an Account.
To create an Account, you may be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, gender, birthday, your state/country, payment information, mobile device type and/or choose a user name, user ID and password. You must provide truthful and accurate information during the Account registration process. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Company may approve or reject your Account registration application for any reason or no reason in its sole and absolute discretion. All such decisions shall be final and under no circumstance shall Company be obligated to provide any information regarding its decision-making process.
You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your personal computer and mobile device. You may not reveal your Account password to other users or permit others to access your Account. All acts performed using your Account (including User Data and User Content) shall be deemed to be your acts. You shall promptly notify the Company for any changes to your Account information (including changes to your mobile device) or if such information has been improperly disclosed to a third party. You shall solely be responsible for any liability that arises from any improper third party disclosure and/or third party use of your Account (including User Data and User Content). If there is a risk of your Account (including User Data and User Content) being improperly used by a third party, you shall promptly take measures to limit such use, including, without limitation by changing your password and notifying the Company. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to you for any loss, including the loss of your User Data and User Content, arising from your loss of any Account information (including user name, user ID or password).
- Fees. You must pay the applicable fee (if any) for each Application. All such fees are non-refundable except as otherwise agreed to in writing by the Company or pursuant to applicable law.
You must provide all equipment, software and other technologies necessary to access the Applications, including, a personal computer or mobile device suitable to connect with the Applications and an Internet connection. In addition, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you shall solely be responsible for and bear all telecommunication expenses, including, telephone charges, Internet connection charges and electricity charges, arising out of your access and use of the Applications.
Subject to technical problems and revisions to payment policies which may be instituted by the Company and partners at any time without notice, you may pay for any applicable fees and other charges by major credit card or such other methods expressly authorized in writing by the Company and its partners.
Any dispute arising between you and any third party payment process service (including a credit card company) shall be resolved directly between you and such third party. Under no circumstances shall Company be liable for any obligations incurred by you to such third party in connection with your access and use of the Applications. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, and directors from all claims for liabilities, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, from third parties arising from such disputes.
If the Company terminates your access and use to the Applications, you may lose your user ID, User Data and User Content as well as any benefits, privileges and User Content associated with the subject Application, and we are under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results. In addition, no online time or other credits will be provided to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to the subject Applications (including all User Data and User Content). Also, you will not have the right to transfer, sell, or assign any User Data to anyone else. Under no circumstances shall Company be responsible for storing any User Data or User Content and other information following suspension, termination, modification or deletion of your Account and access to the Applications.
We reserve the right to stop offering and/or supporting an Application at any time for any valid commercial reason, at which time your license to access and use the specific Application will automatically be terminated without further action. In such event, we shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to you except as otherwise agreed to in writing by the Company or pursuant to applicable law.
- USER CONTENT
As part of an Application, you may participate in blogs, message boards, contests, sweepstakes, voting, forums and other communication functionality and may be provided with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to the Company and/or other users, including, without limitation, rankings, text, writings, photographs, graphics, comments, feedback, suggestions or personal information or other material (collectively, excluding Company Materials not created by you, “User Content”). You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that your User Content is wholly original and has been created by you and you exclusively own the rights to your User Content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these TOS without the Company incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of the rights thereto granted herein by you.
You hereby grant to the Company the unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, fully-paid and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, re-sell, sub-license, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify, delete, make derivative works from, retitle, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content, for any purpose whatsoever, in any and all formats; on or through any and all media, software, formula or medium now known or hereafter known; and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed and to advertise, market and promote same. You further agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, information, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any User Content that you send to the Company, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, producing, marketing and otherwise exploiting products and/or services using such User Content, and without remuneration to you or anyone else of any kind. You further perpetually and irrevocably grant the Company the unconditional right to use and exploit your name, persona and likeness included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligations or remuneration to you. Except as prohibited by law, you irrevocably waive any rights of attribution and/or any so-called moral rights you may have in any User Content you submit, even if such User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
The Company has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights to your User Content but has the right to protect and enforce its licensed rights to your User Content, including, without limitation, by bringing and controlling actions in your name and on your behalf (at the Company’s cost and expense, to which you hereby consent and irrevocably appoint the Company as your attorney-in-fact, with the power of substitution and delegations, which appointment is coupled with an interest). You also agree and understand that the Company is not obligated to use User Content and that you will not receive any additional consideration or compensation for your User Content or for any exploitation thereof. Should the Company institute any action to protect and enforce its licensed rights as aforesaid, only the Company shall have any claim to any proceeds or awards for damages resulting from such action.
- ONLINE CONDUCT
If you encounter another user who is violating any of the items described in the Online Conduct list above, please email us at email@example.com.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your access and use of the Applications and for all of your User Content and online activity in connection with the Applications, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, and directors from all claims for liabilities, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, from third parties arising from such use, User Content and activity. Specifically, you agree to comply with these TOS, all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing the disclosure and use of third party property, including, without limitation, any and all intellectual property rights. Moreover, you agree not to engage in any of the following:
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute illegal content.
- Harass, threaten, abuse, disparage, libel, slander, embarrass, or engage in any other disruptive behavior involving another user or Company or affiliate’s employee or agent.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable.
- Infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Company or any third party.
- Alter, delete or cancel any other user’s profile information or User Content.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms, forum or other communication areas within the Application with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting, using ALL CAPS in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming” or flooding or posting repetitive text.
- Impersonate another person, indicate that you are a Company or affiliate employee or agent, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Company or any of Company’s licensors or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a user ID, password, or other user information, or any other private information from a user. Company employees will NEVER ask for your password. DO NOT give your password, secret answers, or billing information out to anyone.
- Upload any content that you do not own or have the right to freely distribute.
- Engage in or promote or encourage any illegal or fraudulent activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or identity theft.
- Upload files or display URLs that contain a virus or corrupted data.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including, without limitation, advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes.
- Make any commercial use of the Applications, including using the Applications as an Internet dating service website, use at a cyber café or any other location-based site without the express written consent of Company.
- Improperly use support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Company.
- Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.
- Modify, reproduce, distribute, delete or create derivative works of the Applications, Company Materials or any User Content displayed therein, or any component thereof.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit, and post or communicate any user’s personal information.
- Interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Applications.
- Exploit any bug in any Application or in any Company product to exploit it for commercial purposes. You agree not to communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user or third party.
- Do anything that interferes with the ability of other users to enjoy the Applications or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Company in maintaining the Applications for the enjoyment of all its users.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Applications or connect to or use the Applications in any way not expressly permitted by this TOS.
- Use the Applications in connection with any violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Terms of Service. The Company may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement these TOS and post those changes on the TOS page. Such modifications or supplements shall be effective immediately upon posting in the Applications. You are responsible for periodically checking the Applications for changes to the TOS. You can determine when the TOS were last revised by referring to the “Effective Date” legend at the top of these TOS. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) the TOS as modified or supplemented, you must cease using the Applications. Your continued access and use of any Application constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS.
- Changes. The Company reserves the exclusive right and may, at any time and without notice and liability to you, modify, supplement, suspend or discontinue (collectively, “Changes”) the Applications (or any portion thereof, including any User Data and User Content), whether temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, for valid commercial reasons and/or as required by applicable law. Any such Change shall be effective immediately upon notice by posting on the Applications or these TOS, or by any other method of notice the Company deems appropriate. We shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to you for any Changes, including, without limitation, the suspension or discontinuation of the Applications. Any access or use of the Applications after such notice of Change, constitutes acceptance by you of such Change. Temporary interruptions in the availability of the Applications may occur from time to time as normal events. You agree that neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, licensors, agents, or employees is liable to you or any third party for any revision, supplement, suspension, or discontinuation of the Applications, and termination of any license. The Applications may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or may enable you to access or download harmful or malicious code introduced onto the Internet by third parties. The Applications are made available internationally and may contain references to products, programs and services of the Company /or its licensors that are not available in your location. Such references do not imply that the Company or its licensors intend to make available such products, programs or services in your location.
- Applications. The Company and/or its licensors may deploy or provide patches, updates, upgrades, error corrections, bug-fixes, modifications and additional features or functions to any Application that must be installed for you to continue accessing and using the Application. The Company and/or its licensors may upgrade or update the Application remotely, including, without limitation, the Application residing on your machine, without your knowledge or consent, and you hereby grant to the Company and its licensors your consent to deploy and apply such patches, updates, upgrades, error corrections, bug-fixes, and modifications, and additional features or functions to the Applications. The Company has no obligation to make available to you any subsequent versions of the Applications. You may have to enter into a renewed version of these TOS, in the event you want to download, install or use a new version of the Applications.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE APPLICATIONS AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE APPLICATIONS, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE APPLICATIONS ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATIONS AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT THE COMPANY WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE APPLICATIONS AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE APPLICATIONS IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACCESS OR USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE APPLICATIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE APPLICATIONS OR THE ACCESS OR USE THEREOF. MOREOVER, IN NO CASE SHALL THE COMPANY’S OR ITS LICENSORS', AFFILIATES’, EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS', OR DIRECTORS' (COLLECTIVELY, “COMPANY AFFILIATES”) LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SUBJECT APPLICATION. FURTHERMORE, IN NO CASE SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER COMPARABLE LOSS) ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF ANY APPLICATION, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF OR USERSHIP, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, PERSONAL INJURY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY AFFILIATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OR THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE COMPANY’S AND COMPANY AFFILIATES' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH ANY APPLICATION AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
For the convenience of our user, an Application may provide certain links to other applications, services and websites provided by third parties. The Company is not responsible for the content of any other application, service or website linked to or from an Application. If you follow such links, you leave the subject Application and you do so entirely at your own risk. The Company provides links from an Application solely as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as a referral or endorsement of any content, sponsor or owner of any other application, service and/or website. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED APPLICATION, SERVICE OR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED WEBSITE.
- GOVERNING LAW
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Applications. If you have a dispute with one or more users of any Application, in addition to any other remedies reserved for the Company herein, you release us (and its licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, contractors, agents, third party suppliers, licensors and third party partners) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in connection with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive the rights afforded to you under California Civil Code §1542.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made hereunder to the Company are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm the Company and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that the Company shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitably relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and agree to limit your claims to claims for money damages (if any).
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- COMPLAINTS, NOTICE, AND CONTACT INFORMATION
The Company takes claims of infringement of intellectual property rights and violation of rights, including rights of privacy or publicity very seriously. If you believe that any of the material that is or was in any Application infringes or has infringed any rights, including copyrights or trademarks, owned by you, or by an owner for which you are authorized to act, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event the Company decides, in its sole and absolute discretion, to give notice to a user regarding the termination of the licenses granted herein, revisions to payment policies, or any Changes, it may do so via email, telephone call, posting in the Applications or these TOS, or such other method of notice the Company deems appropriate. Where Company decides to give such notice, any access or use of any Applications after delivery of such notice constitutes acceptance by you of the noticed action.
The Applications may be subject to international rules that govern the export of software. You shall comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Applications as well as end-user, end-use and destination restrictions issued by national governments. The Applications are controlled under ECCN 5D992.b.1 of the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) per CCATS # G047973 and thus may not be exported or re exported to or downloaded by any person in any countries controlled for anti terrorism reasons under the EAR, which include Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Syria and Sudan. EAR 742.15(a), Title 15 Code of Federal Regulations. Moreover, the Applications may not be exported or re exported to or downloaded by any person or entity subject to US sanctions regardless of location. The Company is making the Application available to you for download only on the condition that you certify that you are not such a person or entity and that the download is not otherwise in violation of United States export control and sanctions regulations. The Applications and related documentation are “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” respectively, as such terms are used in United States Federal Acquisition Regulations Section 12.212. Any use, duplication or disclosure of the Applications or related documentation by or on behalf of the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in these TOS.
The parties hereto confirm their express wish that these TOS as well as all other documents related to them, including notices, be drawn up in the English language only and declare themselves satisfied therewith.
* * *
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding these TOS, or have other questions or suggestions about the Applications, please email us at email@example.com.
© 2015 Adways Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.